As in all restorations, preparation is vital to ensure an immaculate finish.
- Inspection & Marking - We mark each tyre so that they go back on the same way as they came off. We note clients specific request re Diamond Cut or Powder Coating. Wheels are given a visual inspection to identify any bends or buckles. It is also at this stage wheels are examined for any structural damage, that will require further repair.
- Hot Stripping - Using our latest 8 alloy wheel hot strip system in a new waterbased chemical that is environmentally friendly and non aggressive, this process brings the alloy wheels back to the bare aluminium.
- Repair & Welding - The alloy wheels are inspected at this stage for kerb marks. If the kerb marks are deep we will aluminium weld the alloys to build back up to the surface and carefully take back to its original shape.
- Auto-Blasting - Using our brand new auto blaster the alloy wheels are placed inside the machine for a 2 minute cycle which gives an even finish front and back for superior etching for the primers.
- 3 Stage OEM Process - We de-gas the alloy wheels.
- Apply a black or grey primer depending on the colour.
- Spray on our waterbased colours from the massive range of colours at our disposal from Bavarian Wheel Worx Ireland Ltd.
- Apply Europe's No 1 OEM approved acrylic powder lacquer.
- Diamond Cut Alloys - the base coat colour is applied and then the alloys are programmed and machined on our CNC machine, removing the bare minimum from your wheels.
- De-Burring - this is important so the edges of the alloys are nice and smooth before the application of the acrylic lacquer.
- Fitting & Balancing - Your tyres are carefully put back on and sensor values. We will balance your wheels which are now ready to be put back onto your vehicle.
Have You Got....?
If you have damaged your wheels, then the Alloy Wheel Ireland repair specialists have a solution!
Get in Touch
Get in Touch